ZAKS PLACE is a 34 roomed popular budget hotel which is conveniently located within the CBD, and less than 1km from the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair grounds. Popular with NGO’s, we offer affordable, spacious clean rooms, en-suite bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee facilities. Our friendly, helpful staff, in-house restaurant, free parking and 24hr security makes it “your home away from home”.
A few Facts
- Check-in time 11 AM-5 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Required at check in
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian’s room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Family room children are below the age of 12
- Pets not allowed
Why choose Us?
- Reputable – Above its affiliation with Fazak Gift Centre, Zak’s place holds its own as a trustworthy name in the accommodation sector
- Centrally located – Ideally located in town making it a central place from everywhere within Bulawayo
- Proudly Zimbabwean – It’s dark wood theme is reflection the original African culture integrated within modern architecture.
- Comprehensive customer oriented service – Friendly staff and daily housekeeping ensure that you feel at home as we aim to make you feel well looked after.
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed – Our aim is to ensure an amiable stay for our clients and thus we strive for nothing else but to make sure our clients are happy.
What do we offer?
- 34 guestrooms
- Breakfast available
- Airport shuttle
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi and free parking
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Heart of Bulawayo
- Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (8-minute walk)
- City Hall (11-minute walk)
- Bulawayo Railway Museum (14-minute walk)
- Bulawayo National Gallery of Zimbabwe (15-minute walk)
- Centenary Park (17-minute walk)